LinkedIn members prefer to see content on the platform that is both educational/informative and relevant to their specific interests, according to recent research from the social network.
Some 61% of respondents say they engage with content on LinkedIn if it is educational/informative; 61% say they engage if the content is relevant to their specific interests.
The content topics LinkedIn members find most compelling are industry news/trends (89% say they are interested in it) and tips/best-practices (86%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Requesting Rights to User-Generated Content: A Guide for Travel Brands (and Others) [Infographic]
- Why Marketers Should Invest in the Stories Format and Stories Ads, and How to Do It
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content