LinkedIn members prefer to see content on the platform that is both educational/informative and relevant to their specific interests, according to recent research from the social network.
Some 61% of respondents say they engage with content on LinkedIn if it is educational/informative; 61% say they engage if the content is relevant to their specific interests.
The content topics LinkedIn members find most compelling are industry news/trends (89% say they are interested in it) and tips/best-practices (86%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19
- Social Distancing Is Changing the Way We Write. That's a Problem.