LinkedIn members prefer to see content on the platform that is both educational/informative and relevant to their specific interests, according to recent research from the social network.
Some 61% of respondents say they engage with content on LinkedIn if it is educational/informative; 61% say they engage if the content is relevant to their specific interests.
The content topics LinkedIn members find most compelling are industry news/trends (89% say they are interested in it) and tips/best-practices (86%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Win Friends Who Influence People: SAP Ariba's Amisha Gandhi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Video Marketing Strategy
- B2B Marketing People Line Up to See: Cybereason CMO Cindy Klein Roche on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2019 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- Hearing Voices: How to Create Impact With the Right Voiceover [Infographic]