The report was based on an analysis of data from research firms, government agencies, media firms, and public companies, as well as interviews with top executives at publishers, ad buyers, and agencies.
The researchers estimate that 63.1% of US digital ad spend will go to Google and Facebook in 2017.
Google’s share of the US digital ad market is projected to be 42.2% this year; Facebook's share is expected to be 29.9%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]
- Programmatic Media Buying: A Marketer's Guide
- What Shoppers Want: Customization, Coupons, Digital [Infographic]
- The Google Display Network: Stats and Insights for Advertisers [Infographic]