The report was based on an analysis of data from research firms, government agencies, media firms, and public companies, as well as interviews with top executives at publishers, ad buyers, and agencies.
The researchers estimate that 63.1% of US digital ad spend will go to Google and Facebook in 2017.
Google’s share of the US digital ad market is projected to be 42.2% this year; Facebook's share is expected to be 29.9%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 50+ Retargeting Statistics Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Boost Your YouTube Strategy With Bumper Ads [Infographic]
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]