The report was based on an analysis of data from research firms, government agencies, media firms, and public companies, as well as interviews with top executives at publishers, ad buyers, and agencies.
The researchers estimate that 63.1% of US digital ad spend will go to Google and Facebook in 2017.
Google’s share of the US digital ad market is projected to be 42.2% this year; Facebook's share is expected to be 29.9%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]
- Google Ads Mobile Benchmarks for 18 Industries [Infographic]
- 2018 Digital Advertising Trends: Which Predictions Came True [Infographic]
- The Psychology of Advertising: Thinking vs. Feeling [Infographic]