The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2017 among 2,001 US respondents, all of whom are employed by a company with at least 500 employees and who are "knowledge workers" (they work primarily on a computer and collaborate with other people on projects).
Some 57% of respondents say wasteful meetings get in the way of their work, and 53% say excessive emails get in the way of their work.
Respondents say they spend just 44% of their workweek performing the primary duties of their jobs, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- When (and How) to Use Marketing Automation: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers
- Six Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Marketing Agency
- How to Ensure a Sound RFP Bid: Six Best-Practices to Achieve Success
- The Five Most Effective Applications of AI for Marketing: Christopher S. Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]