The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2017 among 2,001 US respondents, all of whom are employed by a company with at least 500 employees and who are "knowledge workers" (they work primarily on a computer and collaborate with other people on projects).
Some 57% of respondents say wasteful meetings get in the way of their work, and 53% say excessive emails get in the way of their work.
Respondents say they spend just 44% of their workweek performing the primary duties of their jobs, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Use Video in Your Hiring Process
- How to Use an Agile Marketing Strategy to Improve Your Marketing Campaigns
- Your Marketing Data Isn't Just for Insights: It's Worth Much More Than That
- 10 Steps Marketers Can Take to Prepare for 'California's GDPR'
- The Digital Work Tools Marketers Can't Do Without