How have iconic logos evolved over time?
Do logo changes tend to correspond to periods of revenue growth for brands?
To find out, C+R Research examined the important logo changes of 13 well-known brands: Starbucks, Apple, Google, Amazon, Levi's, Microsoft, Dell, Twitter, Nike, Coca-Cola, IBM, Shell, and Airbnb.
As part of the analysis, the researchers mapped major logo changes to each brand's revenue history.
Check out the infographic below to see the findings:
About the research: The report was based on analysis of the logo changes of 13 major brands: Starbucks, Apple, Google, Amazon, Levi's, Microsoft, Dell, Twitter, Nike, Coca-Cola, IBM, Shell, Airbnb.
Continue reading "The Evolution of 13 Famous Logos [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Rebranding: Five Steps to Building a Story of Evolution and Growth
- Why Marketers Should Build Consumer Trust Through Product Data
- Building a Standout Brand Goes Way Beyond Your Logo: Nick Westergaard on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Reputations of the 100 Most Visible Corporations
- 'Be a Quitter Like Me'—Stories, Connections & Books: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]