How have iconic logos evolved over time?
Do logo changes tend to correspond to periods of revenue growth for brands?
To find out, C+R Research examined the important logo changes of 13 well-known brands: Starbucks, Apple, Google, Amazon, Levi's, Microsoft, Dell, Twitter, Nike, Coca-Cola, IBM, Shell, and Airbnb.
As part of the analysis, the researchers mapped major logo changes to each brand's revenue history.
Check out the infographic below to see the findings:
About the research: The report was based on analysis of the logo changes of 13 major brands: Starbucks, Apple, Google, Amazon, Levi's, Microsoft, Dell, Twitter, Nike, Coca-Cola, IBM, Shell, Airbnb.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Less Humor, More Inspiration: The Messaging People Want From Brands
- Six Ways to Build Brand Influence Using Thought Leaders in Your Organization
- The Nine Most Common Brand-Positioning Mistakes
- The Top 20 Brands Gen Z Has an Oversized Preference For [Infographic]
- How to Effectively Build Your Brand Within Emerging Virtual Worlds
- Brand Extensions: A Strategic Path to Growth