How have iconic logos evolved over time?
Do logo changes tend to correspond to periods of revenue growth for brands?
To find out, C+R Research examined the important logo changes of 13 well-known brands: Starbucks, Apple, Google, Amazon, Levi's, Microsoft, Dell, Twitter, Nike, Coca-Cola, IBM, Shell, and Airbnb.
As part of the analysis, the researchers mapped major logo changes to each brand's revenue history.
Check out the infographic below to see the findings:
About the research: The report was based on analysis of the logo changes of 13 major brands: Starbucks, Apple, Google, Amazon, Levi's, Microsoft, Dell, Twitter, Nike, Coca-Cola, IBM, Shell, Airbnb.
Continue reading "The Evolution of 13 Famous Logos [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- The 10 Brands People Feel Most Intimately Connected to in 2022
- Be Positioned or Get Positioned: Do's and Don'ts for Transforming the Perception of Your Brand
- How a Unified Brand Multiplies ROI [Infographic]
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World: Eric Yaverbaum on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Pillars of B2B Brand Reputation Management
- The Most Commonly Tattooed Brands [Infographic]