The researchers looked at three components to determine the 2017 value of each brand: (1) the financial performance of branded products and services; (2) the role the brand plays in influencing customer choice; and (3) the strength the brand has to command a premium price or secure earnings for the company.
Apple and Google have held the top two positions for five consecutive years.
The researchers estimate that Apple’s brand value grew 3% over the past year, to $184 billion; they estimate Google’s brand value grew 6%, to $141 billion.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance
- The Personality Traits of the Most Reputable Brands
- Marketing With 'A-Peel': Savannah Bananas Owner Jesse Cole on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Branding and Design Are Inseparable: The Why, The How, and Two Examples
- Do Employees Get the Brand Story Right?