The researchers looked at three components to determine the 2017 value of each brand: (1) the financial performance of branded products and services; (2) the role the brand plays in influencing customer choice; and (3) the strength the brand has to command a premium price or secure earnings for the company.
Apple and Google have held the top two positions for five consecutive years.
The researchers estimate that Apple’s brand value grew 3% over the past year, to $184 billion; they estimate Google’s brand value grew 6%, to $141 billion.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Your Value Propositions Working?
- Four Tips for Gutsy Branding: How to Make Your Business Stand Out
- Tasty Naming Lessons Delivered to You by Meal Kit Companies
- How to Integrate Brand and Culture (and Why You Should): 'Fusion' Author Denise Lee Yohn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Launch a New Brand: Five Tips for an Unforgettable Debut