The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2017 among 100 marketers, director-level or higher, who work for the 500 largest US e-commerce companies (based on 2016 online sales data).
Some 63% of respondents say their firm is using Facebook Dynamic Ads, which remarket products/services to consumers.
Most (80%) respondents say the same team now handles both Facebook advertising and display retargeting. Some 61% of e-commerce marketers say they handle digital ad retargeting in-house.
Check out the infographic for more findings from the survey:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2017 among 100 marketers, director-level or higher, who work for the 500 largest US e-commerce companies (based on 2016 online sales data).
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- LinkedIn Ads Myths, Hurdles, and Strategies B2B Marketers Need to Know: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The PPC Power Players: Ad Platforms Making a Big Impact in 2023
- The Top 50 Podcasts in the United States [Infographic]
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Identifying the Best Advertising Strategy for Your Business | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- YouTube's Rebound: Ad Revenue Forecasts for 2023-24