The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2017 among 100 marketers, director-level or higher, who work for the 500 largest US e-commerce companies (based on 2016 online sales data).
Some 63% of respondents say their firm is using Facebook Dynamic Ads, which remarket products/services to consumers.
Most (80%) respondents say the same team now handles both Facebook advertising and display retargeting. Some 61% of e-commerce marketers say they handle digital ad retargeting in-house.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels
- The Meteoric Rise of Podcastingâ€”and Podcast Advertising [Infographic]
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]