Which number in headlines for list articles/blog posts is correlated to the most social shares?
To find out, Venngage examined the performance of 121,333 "listicle" articles/posts from brands and publishers. The researchers analyzed the number of shares each piece garnered on four social networks: Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Article headlines that include the number "10" have the most shares, on average, across all four social networks.
Articles headlines that include the number "5" have the second-most shares, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]
- 29 Ways to Improve Your Writing Skills and Avoid Content Mediocrity [Infographic]
- How Marketers Would Spend Additional Content Budget