Which number in headlines for list articles/blog posts is correlated to the most social shares?
To find out, Venngage examined the performance of 121,333 "listicle" articles/posts from brands and publishers. The researchers analyzed the number of shares each piece garnered on four social networks: Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Article headlines that include the number "10" have the most shares, on average, across all four social networks.
Articles headlines that include the number "5" have the second-most shares, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content
- Podcasts as a Learning (and Teaching) Medium for Marketing (And More)
- Context Is Everything: Transmedia vs. Integrated Campaigns [Video]