Which number in headlines for list articles/blog posts is correlated to the most social shares?
To find out, Venngage examined the performance of 121,333 "listicle" articles/posts from brands and publishers. The researchers analyzed the number of shares each piece garnered on four social networks: Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Article headlines that include the number "10" have the most shares, on average, across all four social networks.
Articles headlines that include the number "5" have the second-most shares, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges