Which number in headlines for list articles/blog posts is correlated to the most social shares?
To find out, Venngage examined the performance of 121,333 "listicle" articles/posts from brands and publishers. The researchers analyzed the number of shares each piece garnered on four social networks: Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Article headlines that include the number "10" have the most shares, on average, across all four social networks.
Articles headlines that include the number "5" have the second-most shares, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z
- How to Create the Right Amount of the Right Type of Content
- Storytelling, Digital Transformation, Customer Experience... and You: Contently's Joe Lazauskas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Perfect Pitch Is Possible With Presentation Management