The report was based on data from a survey of 13,500 consumers in the United States.
Respondents were asked to evaluate the relevance of 275 B2C brands in 27 categories by answering questions related to four areas: (1) how difficult it is to imagine living without the brand; (2) how essential the brand's products/services are; (3) how well the brand creates an emotional connection; and (4) how much the brand innovates.
Apple ranks as the most relevant brand with US consumers for the third year in a row. Google is second.
They are followed by Amazon, Netflix, Pinterest, Android, Spotify, Pixar, Disney, and Samsung.
Google is viewed as the most relevant brand by women, and Apple is viewed as the most relevant brand by men.
Millennials rank Netflix as the most relevant brand; non-Millennials rank Apple as the most relevant brand.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 13,500 consumers in the United States.
Continue reading "The 10 Most Relevant Brands With US Consumers" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Adapting Brands and Thought Leadership: Afiya Addison of the B2B Institute at LinkedIn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why Honesty and Integrity Pay: The Benefits of Truth-Based Marketing
- Top 5 Sentiment Analysis Tools
- Listening to Customers, Discovering Your Why, What, and How: Zendesk's Lisa Kant on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- World's Top 10 'Brand Guardian,' Most Famous, and Most Reputable CEOs