The report was based on data from a survey of 13,500 consumers in the United States.
Respondents were asked to evaluate the relevance of 275 B2C brands in 27 categories by answering questions related to four areas: (1) how difficult it is to imagine living without the brand; (2) how essential the brand's products/services are; (3) how well the brand creates an emotional connection; and (4) how much the brand innovates.
Apple ranks as the most relevant brand with US consumers for the third year in a row. Google is second.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Naming Your Product: Shades of Meaning (An Inside View Into Nail-Polish Naming)
- Tradeshow Branding Do's and Don'ts: How to Maximize ROI and Results at Industry Events
- Online Reputation Management 101: What You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Should Brands Take Public Stands on Political Issues?
- Net Promoter Score: What It Is and How It Can Help You [Infographic]