The report was based on data from a survey of 13,500 consumers in the United States.
Respondents were asked to evaluate the relevance of 275 B2C brands in 27 categories by answering questions related to four areas: (1) how difficult it is to imagine living without the brand; (2) how essential the brand's products/services are; (3) how well the brand creates an emotional connection; and (4) how much the brand innovates.
Apple ranks as the most relevant brand with US consumers for the third year in a row. Google is second.
They are followed by Amazon, Netflix, Pinterest, Android, Spotify, Pixar, Disney, and Samsung.
Google is viewed as the most relevant brand by women, and Apple is viewed as the most relevant brand by men.
Millennials rank Netflix as the most relevant brand; non-Millennials rank Apple as the most relevant brand.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 13,500 consumers in the United States.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- The 100 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2023 [Infographic]
- How to Craft Your Brand's Elevator Pitch
- Revolutionizing B2B Brand Monitoring With AI-Powered Insights: Meghan Bazaman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Research: Now Is the Time for Brand Marketing (And Why Data Matters for Brand Marketers)
- A 'Brand Differentiation Through Experience Innovation' Conversation: Allen Adamson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Developing an Indispensable Brand-Inspired Growth Strategy | Marketing Smarts Live Show