The report was based on data from a survey of 400 senior professionals (VP or higher) who work for a digital, general marketing, or advertising agency.
Respondents were asked about how their firm and their B2B clients use account-based marketing (the targeting of sales and marketing efforts toward individuals/individual companies rather than broader groups).
Some 39% of agency marketers say they use ABM and have a team dedicated to it; 28% say they use ABM but do not have a dedicated team; and 34% say they do not use ABM.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads
- The Future of Marketing Organizations Post-Pandemic: Top 5 Predictions
- Outsourcing Digital Marketing: Your Questions Answered [Infographic]
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- How to Unlock Content Marketing's Value and Drive Sales: AI Can Help