The report was based on data from a survey of 400 senior professionals (VP or higher) who work for a digital, general marketing, or advertising agency.
Respondents were asked about how their firm and their B2B clients use account-based marketing (the targeting of sales and marketing efforts toward individuals/individual companies rather than broader groups).
Some 39% of agency marketers say they use ABM and have a team dedicated to it; 28% say they use ABM but do not have a dedicated team; and 34% say they do not use ABM.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas
- What Online Shoppers Want--and How You Can Provide It [Infographic]
- Five Tips for Retailers to Win at Marketing in a Booming Economy