The report was based on data from a survey of 400 senior professionals (VP or higher) who work for a digital, general marketing, or advertising agency.
Respondents were asked about how their firm and their B2B clients use account-based marketing (the targeting of sales and marketing efforts toward individuals/individual companies rather than broader groups).
Some 39% of agency marketers say they use ABM and have a team dedicated to it; 28% say they use ABM but do not have a dedicated team; and 34% say they do not use ABM.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth
- Budgets, Channels, and Technologies: Stats About Marketing Today [Infographic]
- Marketers Know AI Is the Future, But Do They Understand AI Today?
- The New Branding: Five Tips for Creating Shareable Brand Experiences