The report was based on data from an analysis of 100 million images that appeared in posts from users worldwide on Instagram and Twitter.
The researchers used Brandwatch's Image Insights tool to identify when brand logos appeared in posts.
Adidas had the third-most-featured logo, followed by Coca-Cola and Emirates to round out the Top 5.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Your Value Propositions Working?
- Four Tips for Gutsy Branding: How to Make Your Business Stand Out
- Tasty Naming Lessons Delivered to You by Meal Kit Companies
- How to Integrate Brand and Culture (and Why You Should): 'Fusion' Author Denise Lee Yohn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Launch a New Brand: Five Tips for an Unforgettable Debut