The report was based on data from an analysis of 100 million images that appeared in posts from users worldwide on Instagram and Twitter.
The researchers used Brandwatch's Image Insights tool to identify when brand logos appeared in posts.
Adidas had the third-most-featured logo, followed by Coca-Cola and Emirates to round out the Top 5.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Important Are Online Reviews for Local Businesses?
- Naming Your Product: Shades of Meaning (An Inside View Into Nail-Polish Naming)
- Tradeshow Branding Do's and Don'ts: How to Maximize ROI and Results at Industry Events
- Online Reputation Management 101: What You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Should Brands Take Public Stands on Political Issues?