The report was based on data from an analysis of 100 million images that appeared in posts from users worldwide on Instagram and Twitter.
The researchers used Brandwatch's Image Insights tool to identify when brand logos appeared in posts.
Adidas had the third-most-featured logo, followed by Coca-Cola and Emirates to round out the Top 5.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing With 'A-Peel': Savannah Bananas Owner Jesse Cole on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Branding and Design Are Inseparable: The Why, The How, and Two Examples
- Do Employees Get the Brand Story Right?
- Your Brand Safety Is at Stake: What to Do in the Era of 'Sleeping Giants'
- Six Naming Trends to Help Your Brand or Product Stand Out in 2019