The report was based on data from an analysis of 100 million images that appeared in posts from users worldwide on Instagram and Twitter.
The researchers used Brandwatch's Image Insights tool to identify when brand logos appeared in posts.
Adidas had the third-most-featured logo, followed by Coca-Cola and Emirates to round out the Top 5.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Online Reputation Management 101: What You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Should Brands Take Public Stands on Political Issues?
- Net Promoter Score: What It Is and How It Can Help You [Infographic]
- Win (and Keep) Customers Using 'The Laws of Brand Storytelling': Ekaterina Walter and Jessica Gioglio Talk to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- US Millennials' 100 Favorite Brands [Infographic]