The report was based on data from a survey conducted in May and June 2017 among 1,502 consumers in the United States age 18 and older.
Some 94% of respondents say they are loyal to a brand if it has consistently good customer service; 77% say they are loyal if a brand is convenient to buy from/engage with.
Only 57% of consumers say lower prices is a major reason they are loyal to brands.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends