The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September 2017 among 1,000 consumers in the United States who shop online at least four times a year and who spend $250 or more annually online.
Some 70% of online shoppers surveyed expect to make a quarter or more of their holiday purchases on Amazon; 40% of respondents intend to make half or more of their purchases on Amazon.
Amazon is the preferred online retailer across a range of different circumstances, including when consumers are looking for the lowest price, when they want products quickly, and when they want a personalized experience.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age