Infographics that garner an above average number of shares on social media tend to come from high-quality domains, tend to be around 600 pixels wide, and tend to have succinct titles, according to recent research from Growista.
The report was based on an analysis of the performance of 1,000 infographics. The researchers examined the number of shares each piece received on social media and the qualities of each infographic (size, surrounding content, etc.).
There is a strong correlation between the Domain Authority score of the site that an infographic appears on and the number of shares it receives, the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing Operations: Five Essentials for Consistent Success
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]
- Seven Ways to Build a Loyal Customer Base With Content Marketing