Infographics that garner an above average number of shares on social media tend to come from high-quality domains, tend to be around 600 pixels wide, and tend to have succinct titles, according to recent research from Growista.
The report was based on an analysis of the performance of 1,000 infographics. The researchers examined the number of shares each piece received on social media and the qualities of each infographic (size, surrounding content, etc.).
There is a strong correlation between the Domain Authority score of the site that an infographic appears on and the number of shares it receives, the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content
- Podcasts as a Learning (and Teaching) Medium for Marketing (And More)
- Context Is Everything: Transmedia vs. Integrated Campaigns [Video]