Want your marketing emails to break through all the noise on Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Then consider sending them a day early or a day late.
Emails sent on Thanksgiving have a higher open rate than those sent on Black Friday, the researchers found.
Similarly, emails sent on the Tuesday after Cyber Monday have a higher open rate than emails sent on the Monday itself.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right
- The Email Innovations That Most Interest Consumers
- What Sender Reputation Means for Your Email Marketing (Hint: A Lot!)
- Email Personalization: Stats and Tips [Infographic]