The report was based on data from a survey of 88 marketing influencers (60% work for B2B-focused firms, 22% for B2C-focused firms, 18% for hybrid firms).
Some 58% of respondents say the performance of their email campaigns is increasing significantly, and 27% say it is increasing marginally.
Just 15% of respondents say the performance of their email campaigns is decreasing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right
- The Email Innovations That Most Interest Consumers
- What Sender Reputation Means for Your Email Marketing (Hint: A Lot!)
- Email Personalization: Stats and Tips [Infographic]