The report was based on data from a survey of 88 marketing influencers (60% work for B2B-focused firms, 22% for B2C-focused firms, 18% for hybrid firms).
Some 58% of respondents say the performance of their email campaigns is increasing significantly, and 27% say it is increasing marginally.
Just 15% of respondents say the performance of their email campaigns is decreasing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Year in Review: 2019's Important Developments in Email
- Five Ways to Boost Your Email Campaigns' Inbox Placement in 2020
- Emails Design Trends for 2020: The Future Is Here [Infographic]
- What You Should Know About Your Audience Before Creating the Perfect Email Workflow
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?