The report was based on data from a survey of 88 marketing influencers (60% work for B2B-focused firms, 22% for B2C-focused firms, 18% for hybrid firms).
Some 58% of respondents say the performance of their email campaigns is increasing significantly, and 27% say it is increasing marginally.
Just 15% of respondents say the performance of their email campaigns is decreasing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019