The December 2017 forecast was based on Zenith's global advertising data for past years as well as spend projections through 2020.
Zenith forecasts that advertising expenditure will lag global GDP growth over the next few years, increasing around 4% per year through 2020.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]