The December 2017 forecast was based on Zenith's global advertising data for past years as well as spend projections through 2020.
Zenith forecasts that advertising expenditure will lag global GDP growth over the next few years, increasing around 4% per year through 2020.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising