The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September and October 2017 among 164 B2B marketers.
Some 63% of respondents say their firm is currently buying or selling advertising programmatically.
Some 64% of B2B firms that buy advertising programmatically plan to spend more in 2018 than they have in 2017.
Some 88% of B2B firms that buy advertising programmatically are purchasing online display ads that way; 62% are buying mobile ads programmatically.
B2B marketers say the biggest challenges with programmatic advertising are targeting the right audiences (31% cite it as a major issue), measurement/metrics (31%), and a lack of knowledge about the approach (26%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September and October 2017 among 164 B2B marketers.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- Digital Ad Strategy 101: A Starting Point
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success: Matthew O'Connor on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Impact of Reddit Ads [Infographic]
- How to Identify What Advertising Strategy Is Best for Your Business: Rebecca Bugger on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Use Interactive Ad Campaigns to Generate Leads
- Five Ways Digital Attribution Can Improve ROAS for CTV/OTT Advertising