The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September and October 2017 among 164 B2B marketers.
Some 63% of respondents say their firm is currently buying or selling advertising programmatically.
Some 64% of B2B firms that buy advertising programmatically plan to spend more in 2018 than they have in 2017.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising