The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September and October 2017 among 164 B2B marketers.
Some 63% of respondents say their firm is currently buying or selling advertising programmatically.
Some 64% of B2B firms that buy advertising programmatically plan to spend more in 2018 than they have in 2017.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Global Ad Spend Trends: Forecasts by Medium and Country
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Ads, the B2B Marketer's Secret Weapon: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Is the Fight Against Bot Ad Fraud Succeeding?
- Top 4 Reasons SMBs Should Use Paid Search