The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September and October 2017 among 164 B2B marketers.
Some 63% of respondents say their firm is currently buying or selling advertising programmatically.
Some 64% of B2B firms that buy advertising programmatically plan to spend more in 2018 than they have in 2017.
Some 88% of B2B firms that buy advertising programmatically are purchasing online display ads that way; 62% are buying mobile ads programmatically.
B2B marketers say the biggest challenges with programmatic advertising are targeting the right audiences (31% cite it as a major issue), measurement/metrics (31%), and a lack of knowledge about the approach (26%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September and October 2017 among 164 B2B marketers.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- Diversity in Video Ads: Gender, Age, and Ethnicity Benchmarks
- Tough Times Ahead: Global Digital Ad Forecast for 2022-2024
- The End of Third-Party Cookies Is a New Beginning for Digital Advertisers: Arsen Avakian on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Love, Hate, or Indifferent? How People Feel About 6 Common Ad Formats
- The Drivers of the Current Digital Advertising Boom
- It's Time to Embrace Personalization and Education in Your OTT Advertising Model