The report was based on data from a survey of 250 global marketers responsible for mobile ad buying at brands and agencies.
Some 40% of respondents say a lack of visibility into the data used to define audience targeting is a top challenge that prevents their firm from meeting its mobile advertising goals.
Another 39% of respondents say a lack of knowledge about programmatic and mobile ad buying within their company prevents their firm from meeting its mobile advertising goals.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Ads, the B2B Marketer's Secret Weapon: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Is the Fight Against Bot Ad Fraud Succeeding?
- Top 4 Reasons SMBs Should Use Paid Search
- Innovative Business Models for Digital Media