Marketers say their biggest challenges with mobile advertising are opaque data and a lack of internal knowledge about the tactic, according to recent research from AppsFlyer and Forrester.
The report was based on data from a survey of 250 global marketers responsible for mobile ad buying at brands and agencies.
Some 40% of respondents say a lack of visibility into the data used to define audience targeting is a top challenge that prevents their firm from meeting its mobile advertising goals.
Another 39% of respondents say a lack of knowledge about programmatic and mobile ad buying within their company prevents their firm from meeting its mobile advertising goals.
Some 43% of marketers say the amount of mobile ad fraud that they are subject to has increased over the past 12 months.
Just over one-third (34%) of marketers estimate that more than 40% of their mobile ad budget is subject to fraud for both in-app and mobile Web advertising.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 250 global marketers responsible for mobile ad buying at brands and agencies.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- Search Advertising Spend Trends for 2023
- Defying the Slowdown: The Rapid Rise of Ad Spend on TikTok
- Is Digital Advertising Really More Effective Than Traditional Advertising?
- Diversity in Video Ads: Gender, Age, and Ethnicity Benchmarks
- Tough Times Ahead: Global Digital Ad Forecast for 2022-2024
- The End of Third-Party Cookies Is a New Beginning for Digital Advertisers: Arsen Avakian on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]