The report was based on data from a survey of 250 global marketers responsible for mobile ad buying at brands and agencies.
Some 40% of respondents say a lack of visibility into the data used to define audience targeting is a top challenge that prevents their firm from meeting its mobile advertising goals.
Another 39% of respondents say a lack of knowledge about programmatic and mobile ad buying within their company prevents their firm from meeting its mobile advertising goals.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]
- Programmatic Media Buying: A Marketer's Guide
- The Google Display Network: Stats and Insights for Advertisers [Infographic]
- What Shoppers Want: Customization, Coupons, Digital [Infographic]
- Global Ad Spend Trends: Forecasts by Medium and Country