Do marketers' beliefs about age groups match with how those generations see themselves? What are the big things that brands get wrong and right about different generations' purchase and online behavior?
To find out, Yes Lifecycle Marketing surveyed 300 marketers and 1,000 consumers. The consumer responses were segmented into four age groups: Centennials (age 18-21), Millennials (age 22-37), Generation X (age 38-52), and Baby Boomers (age 53-71).
Below, key findings from the report.
What Marketers Get Wrong
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age