The report was based on data from a survey of 149 client-side marketers (66% work for B2C firms, 13% for B2B firms, and 21% for hybrid B2C-B2B firms).
Some 85% of respondents say their company is engaging in the buying of programmatic advertising either in-house or via an agency.
The most popular channels/formats for programmatic media buying are desktop display (85% of firms that purchase programmatically), mobile display (74%), desktop video (71%), and mobile video (62%):
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Meteoric Rise of Podcastingâ€”and Podcast Advertising [Infographic]
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]
- Google Ads Mobile Benchmarks for 18 Industries [Infographic]
- 2018 Digital Advertising Trends: Which Predictions Came True [Infographic]