The report was based on data from two surveys, one of 478 consumers in the United States and one of 301 marketing executives at retail/e-commerce firms.
Some 55% of consumers surveyed say they prefer email messages from retailers that include relevant product recommendations.
Nearly four in ten—37%—prefer messages that recognize their membership status/show their loyalty point balance, and 29% prefer messages that show products they have viewed in the past or put on a wishlist:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019