Leading up to major sporting events, employees spend nearly half an hour per workday on sports-related activities, according to recent research from Office Team.
The report was based on data from a survey of 1,011 workers in the United States and 306 HR managers.
Workers say they spend 27 minutes, on average, on sports-related activities in the working days leading up to a major event/tournament.
Some 72% of HR managers say the day after a big football game should be a holiday.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Better Together: The Importance of Aligning Sales and Marketing Teams
- The Data-Related Activities Marketers Spend the Most Time On
- Sales and Marketing Alignment Insights, Strategies, and Success Indicators: Matt Heinz on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Choosing the Right Customer Data Platform: A Guide
- The State of AI and Automation in Marketing Operations [Infographic]
- Reduce Friction With a Yearend Marketing Road Map for Smooth Sailing in 2024