Which types of Web content get shared most on social media? Do format, length, and domain authority correlate to more shares?
To find out, Growista used the BuzzSumo platform to analyze 50,000 content pieces that received 500+ social shares in 2016 and 50,000 content pieces that received 500+ social shares in 2017. The content came from individuals or brands in eight categories: marketing, dating, fitness, pets, beauty, health, technology, and travel.
The number of webpages that received either 500-2,500 social shares or over 10,000 shares increased from 2016 to 2017, the analysis found.
However, the number of webpages in the 2,500-10,000 share range decreased significantly from 2016 to 2017.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Creative Habits to Inspire You and Make You More Productive [Infographic]
- Press the Damn Button: Livestreaming-Expert Brian Fanzo on Marketing Smarts
- Five Surefire Ways to Boost Your B2B Marketing Content's Readership
- Why Testimonials Are B2B Companies' Most Important Marketing Tool
- An Analysis of 912 Million Blog Posts: Length, Link, and Share Trends