Which types of Web content get shared most on social media? Do format, length, and domain authority correlate to more shares?
To find out, Growista used the BuzzSumo platform to analyze 50,000 content pieces that received 500+ social shares in 2016 and 50,000 content pieces that received 500+ social shares in 2017. The content came from individuals or brands in eight categories: marketing, dating, fitness, pets, beauty, health, technology, and travel.
The number of webpages that received either 500-2,500 social shares or over 10,000 shares increased from 2016 to 2017, the analysis found.
However, the number of webpages in the 2,500-10,000 share range decreased significantly from 2016 to 2017.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 7 Deadly Sins of B2B Content: GoToWebinar's Daniel Waas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Less-Popular Content Marketing Tactics That Still Generate Traffic, Links, and Social Shares