Which types of Web content get shared most on social media? Do format, length, and domain authority correlate to more shares?
To find out, Growista used the BuzzSumo platform to analyze 50,000 content pieces that received 500+ social shares in 2016 and 50,000 content pieces that received 500+ social shares in 2017. The content came from individuals or brands in eight categories: marketing, dating, fitness, pets, beauty, health, technology, and travel.
The number of webpages that received either 500-2,500 social shares or over 10,000 shares increased from 2016 to 2017, the analysis found.
However, the number of webpages in the 2,500-10,000 share range decreased significantly from 2016 to 2017.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- The Most Annoying Things About Brands' Content
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World
- Empathy Mapping for Marketing Content: What It Is and How to Do It Well
- How to Integrate Influencer and Emotional Marketing to Improve Your Content Program