SurveyMonkey creates the best-liked B2B software products among Silicon Valley tech companies, according to recent research from G2 Crowd. The report was based on data from reviews of B2B software posted on the G2 Crowd platform.
The researchers looked at which products from Bay Area-based technology companies received the highest user satisfaction scores. Only products with at least 10 verified reviews were included in the analysis.
SurveyMonkey's online survey tool has a 91% positive rating for ease of use and 89% positive rating for ease of setup from reviewers.
Attendify, which facilitates the creation of mobile apps for events, ranks second among the companies examined.
Gong.io, which provides sales coaching and onboarding tools, ranks third.
For detailed information on the top B2B products and their user satisfaction scores, check out the full report.
About the research: The report was based on data from reviews of B2B software posted on the G2 Crowd platform.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Forget B2B and B2C: It's a B2P World Now
- Marketing in the Age of Bad News Blues: Three Ways to Combat Crisis Fatigue
- Event-Industry Professionals' Views on In-Person Events Right Now
- B2B Virtual Events: 12 Ways to Ensure Impact and Drive Topline Growth
- 11 Signs B2B Marketing and Sales Teams Need a CRM [Infographic]