SurveyMonkey creates the best-liked B2B software products among Silicon Valley tech companies, according to recent research from G2 Crowd. The report was based on data from reviews of B2B software posted on the G2 Crowd platform.
The researchers looked at which products from Bay Area-based technology companies received the highest user satisfaction scores. Only products with at least 10 verified reviews were included in the analysis.
SurveyMonkey's online survey tool has a 91% positive rating for ease of use and 89% positive rating for ease of setup from reviewers.
Attendify, which facilitates the creation of mobile apps for events, ranks second among the companies examined.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]