SurveyMonkey creates the best-liked B2B software products among Silicon Valley tech companies, according to recent research from G2 Crowd. The report was based on data from reviews of B2B software posted on the G2 Crowd platform.
The researchers looked at which products from Bay Area-based technology companies received the highest user satisfaction scores. Only products with at least 10 verified reviews were included in the analysis.
SurveyMonkey's online survey tool has a 91% positive rating for ease of use and 89% positive rating for ease of setup from reviewers.
Attendify, which facilitates the creation of mobile apps for events, ranks second among the companies examined.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?
- B2B Marketers' Plans for 2020: Spend, Objective, and Strategy Trends