The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2017 among a nationally representative sample of 1,520 adults in the United States age 50 and older.
Most respondents (91%) say they use technology to connect with friends and family.
Some 86% use text messaging to connect, and 72% use social media to connect (up 112% since 2011).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]
- Context Is Everything: Consumer Behavior [Video]
- Super Distracted: What Consumers Do During the Super Bowl [Infographic]