The report was based on data from a survey of 400 professionals who work for in-house creative teams at brands.
Respondents say the top challenges they face are keeping up with the speed of work and keeping up with the the volume of work.
Those top 2 are following by the challenges of being seen as a strategic contributor to the organization and meeting in-house clients' expectations.
Respondents say the biggest workflow challenge they face is conducting efficient creative briefings/project intakes:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 400 professionals who work for in-house creative teams at brands.
Continue reading "The Top Challenges Facing In-House Creative Teams: 2018" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Struggling With Digital Communication? Here Are Five Ways to Nail It
- New Channels, Better Targeting: How B2B Tech Marketing Is Changing
- When Should You Shelve Those Marketing Ideas? Use These Five Prioritization Tactics to Find the Answer
- Six Prerequisites for a Responsive Brand
- Marketing That Saves Lives: Jasmine Gee on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]