Members of in-house creative teams say the biggest challenge they face is the speed at which they are expected to work, according to recent research from inMotionNow and InSource.
The report was based on data from a survey of 400 professionals who work for in-house creative teams at brands.
Respondents say the top challenges they face are keeping up with the speed of work and keeping up with the the volume of work.
Those top 2 are following by the challenges of being seen as a strategic contributor to the organization and meeting in-house clients' expectations.
Respondents say the biggest workflow challenge they face is conducting efficient creative briefings/project intakes:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 400 professionals who work for in-house creative teams at brands.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- A Beginner's Guide to Using GIFs in Marketing
- ChatGPT: Marketing Dream or Marketing Disaster? Chris Carr on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Six Ways to Unlock Web3 for B2B Marketers
- Why Marketing Needs to Cultivate Conversation and Community: Revisiting 'The Cluetrain Manifesto'
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]