The report was based on data from a survey of 400 professionals who work for in-house creative teams at brands.
Respondents say the top challenges they face are keeping up with the speed of work and keeping up with the the volume of work.
Those top 2 are following by the challenges of being seen as a strategic contributor to the organization and meeting in-house clients' expectations.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Top Challenges Facing In-House Creative Teams
- How to Get Marketers to Think Like Salespeople... and Vice Versa
- The Key to Effective Direct Mail Marketing
- The Technologies That Are Disrupting Digital Marketing [Infographic]