What do online marketers believe will be the next big trend in marketing?
Some 29% of respondents say they think consumer personalization will be the next big marketing trend in 2018, and 26% cite artificial intelligence (AI).
Some 21% cite voice search; 10%, mobile optimization; 4%, IoT applications; 3%, blockchain, 2%, ABM; and 2% something else.
Marketers who are already using AI say its biggest advantages for marketers are gaining a better understanding of the consumer and improving productivity.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in February 2018 among 500 search, content, and digital marketers.
Continue reading "Online Marketers: The Next Big Trend in Marketing" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Four Benchmarks of an Agency's Life Cycle—And How to Profit From Them
- How to Spark Customer Delight in Unexpected Places
- 15 Data Fallacies to Avoid [Infographic]
- What Will a Cookieless Future Look Like Five Years On?
- How Cookie Loss Is Affecting Enterprise Marketing Strategies
- How Superior Product Experiences Can Fuel Exceptional Customer Experiences: Three Considerations