What do online marketers believe will be the next big trend in marketing?
Some 29% of respondents say they think consumer personalization will be the next big marketing trend in 2018, and 26% cite artificial intelligence (AI).
Some 21% cite voice search; 10%, mobile optimization; 4%, IoT applications; 3%, blockchain, 2%, ABM; and 2% something else.
Marketers who are already using AI say its biggest advantages for marketers are gaining a better understanding of the consumer and improving productivity.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in February 2018 among 500 search, content, and digital marketers.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- What Is Marketing Strategy? A Brief Introduction
- 10 Ways to Improve Customer Experience [Infographic]
- The Role of Data in B2B Go-To-Market Strategies
- Three Steps to Personalizing the Overall Customer Experience
- Four Steps Marketers Can Take to Drive Growth During a Recession
- The Most Important Elements of a B2B Multichannel Strategy