What do online marketers believe will be the next big trend in marketing?
Some 29% of respondents say they think consumer personalization will be the next big marketing trend in 2018, and 26% cite artificial intelligence (AI).
Some 21% cite voice search; 10%, mobile optimization; 4%, IoT applications; 3%, blockchain, 2%, ABM; and 2% something else.
Marketers who are already using AI say its biggest advantages for marketers are gaining a better understanding of the consumer and improving productivity.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in February 2018 among 500 search, content, and digital marketers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Successful Ways to Combine Inbound and Outbound Marketing
- The 'Purpose Gap' Facing Many B2B Brands
- The Ultimate Guide to Coming Up With Useful Ideas
- Four Marketing Approaches That Differentiate Successful B2B Brands
- Close the Marketing Performance Gap: How to Start Delivering on the Most Important Metrics