Just over one-fourth (26%) of Americans age 12 and older say they have listened to at least one podcast in the previous month, and 17% say they have listened to at least one podcast in the previous week, according to recent research from Edison Research and Triton Digital.
The annual Infinite Dial report was based on data from a survey conducted in January and February of 2018 among 2,000 people age 12 and older in the United States.
The number of people who say they have listened to a podcast in the previous month has steadily climbed across all age groups since 2014.
People age 25-54 are most likely to say they have listened to a podcast in the previous month.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Neuroscience Principles to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans