How do retailers engage email subscribers in the first 45 days? Do people who have purchased from brands receive a different frequency of messages compared with email subscribers who have not purchased?
To find out, Coherent Path examined the emails sent to new customers by 100 major retailers, such as CVS, Home Depot, and Ralph Lauren.
Retailers send 1.09 emails, on average, to new subscribers in the first 45 days, the analysis found.
Email subscribers who have made a purchase receive 42 emails, on average, in the first 45 days. Email subscribers who have not made a purchase receive 48 emails, on average, in the first 45 days.
Some 39% of emails sent by retailers to new subscribers in the first 45 days include a discount/promotion in the subject line. Check out the infographic for more insights from the report:
About the research: The report was based on data from an analysis of the emails sent to new customers by 100 top retailers, such as CVS, Home Depot, and Ralph Lauren.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Email Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- The 10 Most Popular Email Greetings and Sign-Offs [Infographic]
- What the Email Marketing Funnel Looks Like [Infographic]
- How Much Harder Has Email Marketing Become?
- Nine Email Marketing Tips for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- 10 Email A/B Testing Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Realign Your Email Marketing to Your Overall Business Goals in 2023