How do retailers engage email subscribers in the first 45 days? Do people who have purchased from brands receive a different frequency of messages compared with email subscribers who have not purchased?
Retailers send 1.09 emails, on average, to new subscribers in the first 45 days, the analysis found.
Email subscribers who have made a purchase receive 42 emails, on average, in the first 45 days. Email subscribers who have not made a purchase receive 48 emails, on average, in the first 45 days.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Year in Review: 2019's Important Developments in Email
- Five Ways to Boost Your Email Campaigns' Inbox Placement in 2020
- Emails Design Trends for 2020: The Future Is Here [Infographic]
- What You Should Know About Your Audience Before Creating the Perfect Email Workflow
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?