How do retailers engage email subscribers in the first 45 days? Do people who have purchased from brands receive a different frequency of messages compared with email subscribers who have not purchased?
Retailers send 1.09 emails, on average, to new subscribers in the first 45 days, the analysis found.
Email subscribers who have made a purchase receive 42 emails, on average, in the first 45 days. Email subscribers who have not made a purchase receive 48 emails, on average, in the first 45 days.
Some 39% of emails sent by retailers to new subscribers in the first 45 days include a discount/promotion in the subject line. Check out the infographic for more insights from the report:
About the research: The report was based on data from an analysis of the emails sent to new customers by 100 top retailers, such as CVS, Home Depot, and Ralph Lauren.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon