The report was based on data from assessments made by 50,000 global consumers on the loyalty programs of 800 brands in a range of sectors, including retail, grocery, CPG, gas, entertainment, and hospitality.
Respondents say the top drivers of satisfaction are whether a loyalty program meets their needs and whether participating in the program is an enjoyable experience.
Consumers are most satisfied with grocery store loyalty programs (50% of respondents are satisfied) and least satisfied with airline loyalty programs (36%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Tradeshow Branding Do's and Don'ts: How to Maximize ROI and Results at Industry Events
- Online Reputation Management 101: What You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Should Brands Take Public Stands on Political Issues?
- Net Promoter Score: What It Is and How It Can Help You [Infographic]
- Win (and Keep) Customers Using 'The Laws of Brand Storytelling': Ekaterina Walter and Jessica Gioglio Talk to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]