The report was based on data from assessments made by 50,000 global consumers on the loyalty programs of 800 brands in a range of sectors, including retail, grocery, CPG, gas, entertainment, and hospitality.
Respondents say the top drivers of satisfaction are whether a loyalty program meets their needs and whether participating in the program is an enjoyable experience.
Consumers are most satisfied with grocery store loyalty programs (50% of respondents are satisfied) and least satisfied with airline loyalty programs (36%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Guide to Business Ethics and Social Responsibility [Infographic]
- Sustainable Branding: Why Leading With Green Misses the Mark, and What to Do Instead
- Old Logo vs. New Logo: How Consumers Feel About Six Brand Redesigns
- Six Ways to Strengthen Your Brand Through Product Packaging
- How to Inspire People to Love Your Brand the Way They Love Harry Potter (or Starbucks or Disney or MarketingProfs!): David Meerman Scott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]