The report was based on data from assessments made by 50,000 global consumers on the loyalty programs of 800 brands in a range of sectors, including retail, grocery, CPG, gas, entertainment, and hospitality.
Respondents say the top drivers of satisfaction are whether a loyalty program meets their needs and whether participating in the program is an enjoyable experience.
Consumers are most satisfied with grocery store loyalty programs (50% of respondents are satisfied) and least satisfied with airline loyalty programs (36%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Your Value Propositions Working?
- Four Tips for Gutsy Branding: How to Make Your Business Stand Out
- Tasty Naming Lessons Delivered to You by Meal Kit Companies
- How to Integrate Brand and Culture (and Why You Should): 'Fusion' Author Denise Lee Yohn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Launch a New Brand: Five Tips for an Unforgettable Debut