The report was based on data from assessments made by 50,000 global consumers on the loyalty programs of 800 brands in a range of sectors, including retail, grocery, CPG, gas, entertainment, and hospitality.
Respondents say the top drivers of satisfaction are whether a loyalty program meets their needs and whether participating in the program is an enjoyable experience.
Consumers are most satisfied with grocery store loyalty programs (50% of respondents are satisfied) and least satisfied with airline loyalty programs (36%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Achieve Cultural Velocity (And Why You Need to): Jonah Berger and Stefan Burford on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Secrets to Finding the Perfect Name for Your Brand: Jeremy Miller of 'Sticky Branding' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands
- Nine Criteria for an Ironclad Brand Strategy: Lindsay Pedersen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance