Corporate communications and public relations professionals say engaging in better storytelling is the tactic/trend that will matter most over the next year, according to recent research from Sword and the Script Media and Ned Lundquist's Job of the Week.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in February 2018 among 155 corporate communications and PR professionals.
Respondents rank storytelling as the trend/tactic that will matter most over the next 12 months.
Content marketing ranks second, followed by thought leadership, aligning with Marketing, and influencer marketing.
Respondents say external awards programs, whitepapers, and press releases are the trends/tactics that will matter least over the next 12 months.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in February 2018 among 155 corporate communications and PR professionals.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Public Relations:
- How to Secure More Press for Your Company
- How to Tie Media Pitches to Pop Culture
- Four Crisis Communications Lessons We Learned From 2022
- Effective Writing Skills in Public Relations: Three Tips
- The Press Release Isn't Dead: Practical Tips to Make Your Press Release a Success
- What Leaders Would Change About Their Crisis Communications Plans