Corporate communications and public relations professionals say engaging in better storytelling is the tactic/trend that will matter most over the next year, according to recent research from Sword and the Script Media and Ned Lundquist's Job of the Week.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in February 2018 among 155 corporate communications and PR professionals.
Respondents rank storytelling as the trend/tactic that will matter most over the next 12 months.
Content marketing ranks second, followed by thought leadership, aligning with Marketing, and influencer marketing.
Respondents say external awards programs, whitepapers, and press releases are the trends/tactics that will matter least over the next 12 months.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in February 2018 among 155 corporate communications and PR professionals.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Public Relations:
- Five PR Strategies for Brand-Building Through the 2022 'SaaSacre'
- Three Ways to Get More PR for Your Business
- Four Ways to Amplify Your Media Relations
- It's Time the Communications Department Is Seen as a Revenue Generator
- How PR Can Support Your Marketing Lightning Strike
- Four Ways to Ensure Your Virtual Events Are Media-Friendly