Corporate communications and public relations professionals say engaging in better storytelling is the tactic/trend that will matter most over the next year, according to recent research from Sword and the Script Media and Ned Lundquist's Job of the Week.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in February 2018 among 155 corporate communications and PR professionals.
Respondents rank storytelling as the trend/tactic that will matter most over the next 12 months.
Content marketing ranks second, followed by thought leadership, aligning with Marketing, and influencer marketing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Leverage Sales Teams for PR and Content Marketing
- How Not to Email Journalists: The 10 Biggest Pitch Mistakes
- 10 Ultimate Browser Extensions and Digital Tools for Growth Marketing
- Don't Wait, Get Your Brand 'Crisis-Ready' Now: Melissa Agnes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- PR Measurement Is All About Outputs, Outtakes, and Outcomes: Shonali Burke on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]