The report was based on Zenith global advertising 2017 data as well as projections through 2020.
Zenith estimates global expenditure on mobile advertising was $107 billion in 2017, accounting for 53% of total Internet ad expenditure and 20% of total advertising expenditure.
Zenith forecasts mobile advertising will account for 66% of Internet ad expenditure in 2020 and 29% of all ad expenditure.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]
- Google Ads Mobile Benchmarks for 18 Industries [Infographic]
- 2018 Digital Advertising Trends: Which Predictions Came True [Infographic]
- The Psychology of Advertising: Thinking vs. Feeling [Infographic]