The report was based on Zenith global advertising 2017 data as well as projections through 2020.
Zenith estimates global expenditure on mobile advertising was $107 billion in 2017, accounting for 53% of total Internet ad expenditure and 20% of total advertising expenditure.
Zenith forecasts mobile advertising will account for 66% of Internet ad expenditure in 2020 and 29% of all ad expenditure.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]
- Programmatic Media Buying: A Marketer's Guide