Some 83% of healthcare organizations are now engaging in content marketing, and an additional 14% plan to start engaging this year, according to recent research from True North Custom and Healthcare Insight.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q17 among 53 healthcare marketing professionals who work for hospitals, urgent care centers, physician practices, and other healthcare organizations.
Some 36% of respondents say their organization's content marketing efforts are very effective, and 58% say they are somewhat effective.
Only one-third of respondents say their healthcare organization has a documented content marketing strategy.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Win Friends Who Influence People: SAP Ariba's Amisha Gandhi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Video Marketing Strategy
- B2B Marketing People Line Up to See: Cybereason CMO Cindy Klein Roche on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2019 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- Hearing Voices: How to Create Impact With the Right Voiceover [Infographic]