Some 83% of healthcare organizations are now engaging in content marketing, and an additional 14% plan to start engaging this year, according to recent research from True North Custom and Healthcare Insight.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q17 among 53 healthcare marketing professionals who work for hospitals, urgent care centers, physician practices, and other healthcare organizations.
Some 36% of respondents say their organization's content marketing efforts are very effective, and 58% say they are somewhat effective.
Only one-third of respondents say their healthcare organization has a documented content marketing strategy.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19