Some 83% of healthcare organizations are now engaging in content marketing, and an additional 14% plan to start engaging this year, according to recent research from True North Custom and Healthcare Insight.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q17 among 53 healthcare marketing professionals who work for hospitals, urgent care centers, physician practices, and other healthcare organizations.
Some 36% of respondents say their organization's content marketing efforts are very effective, and 58% say they are somewhat effective.
Only one-third of respondents say their healthcare organization has a documented content marketing strategy.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Direct Response Copywriting: How to Craft Copy That Converts [Infographic]
- How to Make Your Content Work Harder: Seven Fatty Phrases to Avoid in Your Writing
- The Proverb Effect (And How Marketers Can Use It): Author Ron Ploof on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Brand Storytelling Framework From Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 2019 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends