The report was based on eMarketer 2018 forecasts for digital display advertising in the United States.
eMarketer estimates that $46.5 billion of US digital display advertisements will be bought via automated channels in 2018.
Some $27 billion of those ads will be bought via programmatically direct channels.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels