The report was based on eMarketer 2018 forecasts for digital display advertising in the United States.
eMarketer estimates that $46.5 billion of US digital display advertisements will be bought via automated channels in 2018.
Some $27 billion of those ads will be bought via programmatically direct channels.
And $19.5 billion will be bought via real-time bidding (RTB) channels.
About the research: The report was based on eMarketer 2018 forecasts for digital display advertising in the United States.
Continue reading "The Share of Digital Display Ads Bought Programmatically" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- Four Best-Practices for Responsive Search Ads [Infographic]
- Four Tips for Better Videos Ads on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- Eight Ad Tech Innovators' Hopes and Expectations for 2021
- Social Media Retargeting: The Benefits of Drawing Your Customers Back In
- Which Countries Hate Online Ads the Most? [Infographic]