The report was based on eMarketer 2018 forecasts for digital display advertising in the United States.
eMarketer estimates that $46.5 billion of US digital display advertisements will be bought via automated channels in 2018.
Some $27 billion of those ads will be bought via programmatically direct channels.
And $19.5 billion will be bought via real-time bidding (RTB) channels.
About the research: The report was based on eMarketer 2018 forecasts for digital display advertising in the United States.
Continue reading "The Share of Digital Display Ads Bought Programmatically" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- The Target CPA Hype Is Real: A Checklist for Marketers
- How to Reach Families Watching On-Demand Video: Charles Gabriel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Ad Tech Failed the Middle Market. When Will We Learn?
- B2B US Digital Ad Spend Forecast for 2021-2023
- Entertaining or Excessive? People's Perceptions of Various Ad Channels