The report was based on eMarketer 2018 forecasts for digital display advertising in the United States.
eMarketer estimates that $46.5 billion of US digital display advertisements will be bought via automated channels in 2018.
Some $27 billion of those ads will be bought via programmatically direct channels.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Ads, the B2B Marketer's Secret Weapon: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Is the Fight Against Bot Ad Fraud Succeeding?
- Top 4 Reasons SMBs Should Use Paid Search
- Innovative Business Models for Digital Media