Some 82.5% of US digital display ads will be bought programmatically this year, according to recent research from eMarketer.
The report was based on eMarketer 2018 forecasts for digital display advertising in the United States.
eMarketer estimates that $46.5 billion of US digital display advertisements will be bought via automated channels in 2018.
Some $27 billion of those ads will be bought via programmatically direct channels.
And $19.5 billion will be bought via real-time bidding (RTB) channels.
About the research: The report was based on eMarketer 2018 forecasts for digital display advertising in the United States.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- Search Advertising Spend Trends for 2023
- Defying the Slowdown: The Rapid Rise of Ad Spend on TikTok
- Is Digital Advertising Really More Effective Than Traditional Advertising?
- Diversity in Video Ads: Gender, Age, and Ethnicity Benchmarks
- Tough Times Ahead: Global Digital Ad Forecast for 2022-2024
- The End of Third-Party Cookies Is a New Beginning for Digital Advertisers: Arsen Avakian on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]