The report was based on data from a survey of 438 B2B technology buyers and 240 individuals who work for B2B technology vendors.
Buyers use five different sources of information, on average, to evaluate B2B technology vendors.
Buyers say the most influential information sources in evaluating vendors are their prior experiences with the product, free trials/accounts, product demos, and referrals from friends/colleagues/peers. Buyers also rank these four sources as the most trustworthy.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas
- What Online Shoppers Want--and How You Can Provide It [Infographic]
- Five Tips for Retailers to Win at Marketing in a Booming Economy