However, the frequency of online publishing tends to vary significantly based on company size.
The report was based on data from a survey of 501 digital marketers in the United States who work for companies with more than 100 employees (73% of respondents work for B2C firms and 27% work for B2B firms).
Some 51% of respondents say their firm publishes content at least once a day and 31% say their firm typically publishes content once a week.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z