However, the frequency of online publishing tends to vary significantly based on company size.
The report was based on data from a survey of 501 digital marketers in the United States who work for companies with more than 100 employees (73% of respondents work for B2C firms and 27% work for B2B firms).
Some 51% of respondents say their firm publishes content at least once a day and 31% say their firm typically publishes content once a week.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content
- Podcasts as a Learning (and Teaching) Medium for Marketing (And More)
- Context Is Everything: Transmedia vs. Integrated Campaigns [Video]