However, the frequency of online publishing tends to vary significantly based on company size.
The report was based on data from a survey of 501 digital marketers in the United States who work for companies with more than 100 employees (73% of respondents work for B2C firms and 27% work for B2B firms).
Some 51% of respondents say their firm publishes content at least once a day and 31% say their firm typically publishes content once a week.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2019 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- The State of Blogging: Post Length and Publishing Frequency Trends
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]