The report was based on a survey conducted in February and March 2018 among 300 B2B, B2C, and B2B-B2C hybrid digital marketers.
Some 80% of B2B marketers say they personalize emails, compared with 73% of B2C marketers who say so; 50% of B2B marketers say they personalize Web experiences, compared with 45% of B2C marketers who say so.
B2C marketers, however, are more likely than B2B marketers to apply personalization to mobile apps (45% vs. 13%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy
- What CMOs Are Focusing On in 2019 [Infographic]
- How Brands Benefit by Using Virtual Reality to Engage Customers [Infographic]
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Top Challenges Facing In-House Creative Teams