The report was based on a survey conducted in February and March 2018 among 300 B2B, B2C, and B2B-B2C hybrid digital marketers.
Some 80% of B2B marketers say they personalize emails, compared with 73% of B2C marketers who say so; 50% of B2B marketers say they personalize Web experiences, compared with 45% of B2C marketers who say so.
B2C marketers, however, are more likely than B2B marketers to apply personalization to mobile apps (45% vs. 13%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact