The report was based on a survey conducted in February and March 2018 among 300 B2B, B2C, and B2B-B2C hybrid digital marketers.
Some 80% of B2B marketers say they personalize emails, compared with 73% of B2C marketers who say so; 50% of B2B marketers say they personalize Web experiences, compared with 45% of B2C marketers who say so.
B2C marketers, however, are more likely than B2B marketers to apply personalization to mobile apps (45% vs. 13%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue
- How Mom-and-Pop Shops Can Succeed Against Big Retailers [Infographic]
- Integrating Search and Social: Best-Practices for Cross-Channel Marketing
- Can You Ensure Your Product Launch Isn't a Dud? Yes, Rapid Market-Testing Can Do That