Most marketers say their email automation and marketing automation skills are still a work in progress and that they are not using many features effectively, according to recent research from GetResponse and SmartInsights.
The report was based on data from a survey of 585 marketers (44% work for B2C firms, 19% for B2B firms, and 37% hybrid, B2C-B2B firms).
Some 28% of marketers rate the effectiveness of their email and marketing automation efforts as basic (don't use many features), and 16% rate them as moderate (use only core features); some 19% of marketers say they don't engage in email and marketing automation at all.
Just 8% of marketers rate the effectiveness of their email and marketing automation efforts as high (use all features and optimize for best results).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue