Most marketers say their email automation and marketing automation skills are still a work in progress and that they are not using many features effectively, according to recent research from GetResponse and SmartInsights.
The report was based on data from a survey of 585 marketers (44% work for B2C firms, 19% for B2B firms, and 37% hybrid, B2C-B2B firms).
Some 28% of marketers rate the effectiveness of their email and marketing automation efforts as basic (don't use many features), and 16% rate them as moderate (use only core features); some 19% of marketers say they don't engage in email and marketing automation at all.
Just 8% of marketers rate the effectiveness of their email and marketing automation efforts as high (use all features and optimize for best results).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Marketers' Content, Investment, and Targeting Strategies
- Five Measures for Proving the ROI of Your Employee Advocacy Efforts
- The Future of Marketing Events in the Age of COVID-19
- B2B Brands: Five Marketing Strategies to Come Out of the Recession Strong
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads