The report was based on data from a survey of 500 professionals with responsibility for, or influence over, data strategy and/or management at B2B organizations with 500 or more employees.
Respondents estimate that 52% of their organizations' marketing decisions are based on quantitative information and analysis rather than on intuition or personal/company experience:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue