The report was based on data from a survey of 500 professionals with responsibility for, or influence over, data strategy and/or management at B2B organizations with 500 or more employees.
Respondents estimate that 52% of their organizations' marketing decisions are based on quantitative information and analysis rather than on intuition or personal/company experience:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Considerations Before Investing in AI for Marketing
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth
- Budgets, Channels, and Technologies: Stats About Marketing Today [Infographic]
- Marketers Know AI Is the Future, But Do They Understand AI Today?