The report was based on data from a survey of 500 professionals with responsibility for, or influence over, data strategy and/or management at B2B organizations with 500 or more employees.
Respondents estimate that 52% of their organizations' marketing decisions are based on quantitative information and analysis rather than on intuition or personal/company experience:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]
- What Marketers Can Do Right Now in the Age of Coronavirus: A Letter From Ann Handley
- CX in B2B Marketing: Top-of-Mind Strategy in 2020