The report was based on data from a survey of 583 marketers worldwide who work for firms of various sizes.
Some 42.4% of respondents say file-sharing services are among the top three digital work tools their team would be unable to do without; 41.6% cite customer relationship management platforms, and 35% say email marketing systems.
Nearly three-quarters (74.3%) of respondents say they have integrated at least two of the digital tools to work together.
Some 64.9% of marketers say the top benefit of integrating tools is shared data across systems.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 583 marketers worldwide who work for firms of various sizes.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Can You Create a Meaningful Experience in a Virtual Conference?
- MarketingProfs PRO Members Talk to Marketing Smarts About How They're Surviving (and Thriving) [Podcast]
- Agility vs. Speed: How Agile Marketing Can Manage Volatile Times
- How to Eliminate Distractions and Put Success in Your Way: 'Attention' Author Rob Hatch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Assessing Your CRM Implementation: Two Questions to Ask Yourself
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.