The report was based on data from a survey of 583 marketers worldwide who work for firms of various sizes.
Some 42.4% of respondents say file-sharing services are among the top three digital work tools their team would be unable to do without; 41.6% cite customer relationship management platforms, and 35% say email marketing systems.
Nearly three-quarters (74.3%) of respondents say they have integrated at least two of the digital tools to work together.
Some 64.9% of marketers say the top benefit of integrating tools is shared data across systems.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 583 marketers worldwide who work for firms of various sizes.
Continue reading "The Digital Work Tools Marketers Can't Do Without" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Quality Over Quantity in Lead- and Conversion-Scoring
- Using Product Management to Bring a Strategic View to Data and AI Ops
- How to Wholly Unify Sales, Marketing, and IT
- Brands as the Center of Data Solutions? It's Already Happening
- Six Ways Marketers Can Achieve Sustainability Instead of Just Talking About It
- How to Trim Your Out-of-Control Martech Stack