Marketers say the top digital tools their teams can't do without are file sharing, customer relationship management, and email marketing services, according to recent research from Widen.
The report was based on data from a survey of 583 marketers worldwide who work for firms of various sizes.
Some 42.4% of respondents say file-sharing services are among the top three digital work tools their team would be unable to do without; 41.6% cite customer relationship management platforms, and 35% say email marketing systems.
Nearly three-quarters (74.3%) of respondents say they have integrated at least two of the digital tools to work together.
Some 64.9% of marketers say the top benefit of integrating tools is shared data across systems.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 583 marketers worldwide who work for firms of various sizes.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
General Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Three Ways Generative AI Will Change B2B Marketing
- How to Overcome Poor Communication to Drive Marketing Performance in 2023
- Three Ways to Help Women Join the Ranks of Agency Owners
- It's The Golden Age of Marketing. So Why Is the Fractional Model So Attractive?
- Is Microlearning the Future of Workplace Training? [Infographic]
- Delegation Tips From 10 Successful Leaders [Infographic]