The report was based on data from a survey of 583 marketers worldwide who work for firms of various sizes.
Some 42.4% of respondents say file-sharing services are among the top three digital work tools their team would be unable to do without; 41.6% cite customer relationship management platforms, and 35% say email marketing systems.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- When (and How) to Use Marketing Automation: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers
- Six Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Marketing Agency
- How to Ensure a Sound RFP Bid: Six Best-Practices to Achieve Success
- The Five Most Effective Applications of AI for Marketing: Christopher S. Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]