The report was based on data from 7 billion emails sent by brands in 1Q18 via Yesmail360i, Yes Lifecycle Marketing’s cross-channel marketing platform.
Email marketing volume declined 29% between 4Q17 and 1Q18 as the result of what is a typical post-holiday dip in email cadence.
Consumer engagement with brand emails increased between 4Q17 and 1Q18 because of that dip in volume: The average open rate increased 6% quarter over quarter, the average unique click rate jumped 12%, and the total click rate increased 19%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right
- The Email Innovations That Most Interest Consumers
- What Sender Reputation Means for Your Email Marketing (Hint: A Lot!)
- Email Personalization: Stats and Tips [Infographic]