The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2018 among 226 marketing influencers.
Some 43% of respondents rank applying technology as among the most challenging barriers to marketing attribution success, and 39% rank consolidating data sources as among the most challenging barriers to marketing attribution success:
Respondents say content marketing and social media are the most difficult approaches to analyze for attributing marketing results to sales revenue:
Respondents say email and display advertising are the easiest approaches to analyze for attributing marketing results to sales revenue:
Some 81% of respondents say marketing attribution is very important, and 16% say marketing attribution is somewhat important. Just 3% of respondents say marketing attribution is not important.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2018 among 226 marketing influencers.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Six Key Metrics for Measuring Online Event Success [Infographic]
- How to Improve Marketing Attribution Without Burdening Your Sales Team
- Chin up, Marketers: The Demise of Third-Party Cookies Isn't All Bad
- How to Marry Offline and Online Attribution Data for a 360 View in Google Analytics
- How B2B Marketers Can Absorb and Apply Data Effectively: Six Questions Answered