The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2018 among 226 marketing influencers.
Some 43% of respondents rank applying technology as among the most challenging barriers to marketing attribution success, and 39% rank consolidating data sources as among the most challenging barriers to marketing attribution success:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Become a Data-Driven Company (Without a Data Scientist): Linda Schumacher on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Forget ROAS, It's All About ROMI Now
- A Better Way to Gauge Sales Lift: Closed-Loop Measurement
- What You Need to Know About GDPR and Data Privacy: Lisa Loftis of SAS Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Marketing Metrics That Matter to the Bottom Line