How often do companies send out marketing emails? Does the frequency vary by business size?
To find out, The Manifest surveyed 501 digital marketers who work for firms in the United States with 100 or more employees. Some 73% of respondents work for B2C companies and 27% work for B2B companies.
Most businesses send emails out daily or weekly, the researchers found.
Some 41% of respondents say they send marketing emails to audiences weekly, and 32% say they send emails daily.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends