How often do companies send out marketing emails? Does the frequency vary by business size?
To find out, The Manifest surveyed 501 digital marketers who work for firms in the United States with 100 or more employees. Some 73% of respondents work for B2C companies and 27% work for B2B companies.
Most businesses send emails out daily or weekly, the researchers found.
Some 41% of respondents say they send marketing emails to audiences weekly, and 32% say they send emails daily.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019