How often do companies send out marketing emails? Does the frequency vary by business size?
To find out, The Manifest surveyed 501 digital marketers who work for firms in the United States with 100 or more employees. Some 73% of respondents work for B2C companies and 27% work for B2B companies.
Most businesses send emails out daily or weekly, the researchers found.
Some 41% of respondents say they send marketing emails to audiences weekly, and 32% say they send emails daily.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- Eight Tips for Making Email Campaigns Mobile-Friendly [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Modern Email Preference Center and How to Build One
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Email Deliverability