The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2018 among 1,001 white-collar workers in the United States who own smartphones.
Some 39% of respondents agree that if they could, they would make emails from brands less about promotion and more about providing information.
Just over a quarter (27%) of respondents want content that's more personalized to their interests, and 12% wish they could purchase without leaving an email.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019