The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2018 among 1,001 white-collar workers in the United States who own smartphones.
Some 39% of respondents agree that if they could, they would make emails from brands less about promotion and more about providing information.
Just over a quarter (27%) of respondents want content that's more personalized to their interests, and 12% wish they could purchase without leaving an email.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right
- The Email Innovations That Most Interest Consumers
- What Sender Reputation Means for Your Email Marketing (Hint: A Lot!)
- Email Personalization: Stats and Tips [Infographic]