The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2018 among 1,001 white-collar workers in the United States who own smartphones.
Some 39% of respondents agree that if they could, they would make emails from brands less about promotion and more about providing information.
Just over a quarter (27%) of respondents want content that's more personalized to their interests, and 12% wish they could purchase without leaving an email.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- Eight Tips for Making Email Campaigns Mobile-Friendly [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Modern Email Preference Center and How to Build One
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Email Deliverability