The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2018 among 1,001 white-collar workers in the United States who own smartphones.
Some 39% of respondents agree that if they could, they would make emails from brands less about promotion and more about providing information.
Just over a quarter (27%) of respondents want content that's more personalized to their interests, and 12% wish they could purchase without leaving an email.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends