The report was based on 2017 data from customers who use AdRoll's e-commerce advertising platform.
Although more than 40% of US consumers begin holiday shopping before November, the average cost per click (CPC) for online ads is still 12% lower in October compared with November and December.
The average cost per thousand impressions (CPM) is between 15% and 20% lower in October compared with November and December, the analysis found.
Check out the infographic for in-depth findings from the study, including on mobile marketing as well as Instagram and Facebook advertising:
About the research: The report was based on 2017 data from customers who use AdRoll's e-commerce advertising platform.
Continue reading "Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- How to Use Interactive Ad Campaigns to Generate Leads
- Five Ways Digital Attribution Can Improve ROAS for CTV/OTT Advertising
- Seven Results-Driven Paid Strategies for B2B Marketing
- Global Spend Trends for Out-of-Home and Cinema Advertising
- Six Out-of-Home Advertising Tactics to Reach B2B Audiences
- Navigating Brand Response Advertising in 2022