Marketers looking to make the most of their winter holiday online advertising campaigns should not overlook the month of October, according to recent research from AdRoll.
The report was based on 2017 data from customers who use AdRoll's e-commerce advertising platform.
Although more than 40% of US consumers begin holiday shopping before November, the average cost per click (CPC) for online ads is still 12% lower in October compared with November and December.
The average cost per thousand impressions (CPM) is between 15% and 20% lower in October compared with November and December, the analysis found.
Check out the infographic for in-depth findings from the study, including on mobile marketing as well as Instagram and Facebook advertising:
About the research: The report was based on 2017 data from customers who use AdRoll's e-commerce advertising platform.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Advertising & Promotions Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- Search Advertising Spend Trends for 2023
- Defying the Slowdown: The Rapid Rise of Ad Spend on TikTok
- Is Digital Advertising Really More Effective Than Traditional Advertising?
- Diversity in Video Ads: Gender, Age, and Ethnicity Benchmarks
- Tough Times Ahead: Global Digital Ad Forecast for 2022-2024
- The End of Third-Party Cookies Is a New Beginning for Digital Advertisers: Arsen Avakian on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]