Some 47% of respondents say they watch more videos on Facebook than on YouTube, and 41% say they watch more videos on YouTube than on Facebook.
Nearly two-thirds (65%) of respondents say they like to watch Facebook videos with the sound on.
However, men and women have significantly different sound preferences: Some 70% of men surveyed say they like to watch Facebook videos with the sound on, whereas only 58% of women surveyed say they like to watch with the sound on.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the survey:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 500 individuals worldwide.
Continue reading "Online Video Watching Habits in 2018: Platform and Sound Trends [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Account-Based Podcasting: The New ABM
- How to Overcome B2B Content Marketing Challenges During the Pandemic
- Audio Marketing: From Radio to Clubhouse [Infographic]
- 20 Content Stats Modern Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Create Better Content by Conducting Better Interviews: Jay Acunzo of '3 Clips' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]