The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2018 among 229 marketing influencers (49% of respondents work for B2B firms, 32% for B2C firms, and 19% for hybrid (B2B and B2C) firms).
Some 47% of marketers say email is among the most effective tactics for achieving their lead nurturing priorities.
That's followed by 45%, who say content or video marketing is among the most effective tactics.
Marketers say the top priorities that they want their lead nurturing strategies to achieve are to increase sales opportunities (55% agree) and to increase conversions (53%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2018 among 229 marketing influencers (49% of respondents work for B2B firms, 32% for B2C firms, and 19% for hybrid firms).
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Target-Audience Segmentation: Why You Need It and How to Do It in Five Easy Steps
- Buyers Leave Your Clients. Find Them and Sell to Them Again.
- The Novel Economy, Generation N, and Thriving in a Digital-First Environment: Futurist Brian Solis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Demand Gen: Leverage the Combo of Search and Social
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals