The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2018 among 229 marketing influencers (49% of respondents work for B2B firms, 32% for B2C firms, and 19% for hybrid (B2B and B2C) firms).
Some 47% of marketers say email is among the most effective tactics for achieving their lead nurturing priorities.
That's followed by 45%, who say content or video marketing is among the most effective tactics.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Guide to Using Video in Your Sales Prospecting
- Influencing B2B Sales: Buyers' Favorite Conferences, Social Networks, and Analysts
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- How to Use Voice of the Customer in B2B to Improve CX and Increase Engagement
- How Hyper-Personalization and Localization Can Give You a Competitive Edge [Infographic]