The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2018 among 229 marketing influencers (49% of respondents work for B2B firms, 32% for B2C firms, and 19% for hybrid (B2B and B2C) firms).
Some 47% of marketers say email is among the most effective tactics for achieving their lead nurturing priorities.
That's followed by 45%, who say content or video marketing is among the most effective tactics.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- Get Ahead: Top Tips for Successful Demand Generation
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]
- How to Craft a Concise B2B Sales Pitch in Limited Time