The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2018 among 229 marketing influencers (49% of respondents work for B2B firms, 32% for B2C firms, and 19% for hybrid (B2B and B2C) firms).
Some 47% of marketers say email is among the most effective tactics for achieving their lead nurturing priorities.
That's followed by 45%, who say content or video marketing is among the most effective tactics.
Marketers say the top priorities that they want their lead nurturing strategies to achieve are to increase sales opportunities (55% agree) and to increase conversions (53%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2018 among 229 marketing influencers (49% of respondents work for B2B firms, 32% for B2C firms, and 19% for hybrid firms).
Continue reading "The Most Effective Lead Nurturing Tactics" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- Four Ways to Tackle Your Sales Enablement Strategy During and After the Pandemic
- How to Get the Most From Your Peer Review Site Subscription
- How to Become a Better B2B Cold-Caller [Infographic]
- How Direct Mail Can Cut Through the Pandemic Marketing Clutter (And How to Obtain Those Valuable Home Addresses)
- Content + Data: The Pillars of a Successful Demand Gen Strategy