The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2018 among 229 marketing influencers (49% of respondents work for B2B firms, 32% for B2C firms, and 19% for hybrid (B2B and B2C) firms).
Some 47% of marketers say email is among the most effective tactics for achieving their lead nurturing priorities.
That's followed by 45%, who say content or video marketing is among the most effective tactics.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Better ROI on B2B Webinars: Low-Hanging Fruit You Shouldn't Overlook
- Lead-Scoring Accuracy Checklist: How Do You Rate?
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- A Guide to Using Infographics for Lead Generation [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]